Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

The Girls' Ghost Hunting Guide

The Girls' Ghost Hunting Guide - Stacey Graham This would have been one of the books I bought at the book fairs. When I was little, I used to love reading R.L . Stine Goosebumps as well the Kathrine Applegate Animorphs, those were my favorite. Come to think of it, even now I still read those types of stories. LOL! This book has great insider information. There's information on what to do on a haunting. Like what to bring, (camera, flashlight, etc), what to look for, where you should go. It fun's and easy to read. There is also information of what to do after your investigation. Like what to look for in your photos, what to listen for in your voice recorder, etc. It address safety issues as well. No trespassing, get parents permission, etc. My fave part of the book is after every chapter there are some short urban legends. Those I devoured cause I love that stuff. It reminds me of Are you Afraid of the Dark? Does anyone remember that show? Love it!At the end of the book, there are some blank pages to log in your own investigations to get started with. Super cool! The Girls Ghost Hunting Guide is a splendid, well put together guide for that ghost lover. Easy information broken down into parts so that no one gets confused. Be sure to include your friends and become your own team of ghost hunters!