Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

This Is Not a Test

This is Not a Test - Courtney Summers Everyone be quite. Do you hear that? That is the sound of EPICNESS coming from this book. EPPPPIIIIICCCCCNNNNNEEEEESSSSSSS! Why is this book so epic? Have you ever read a book that is so deadly intense, so descriptive, that your fingers are clinging to the sides of the book. That you don't want to look up, afraid that if you do you will step out of the world that is in your mind. That's it. Seriously, when I started this book I thought, "Cool.Zombies." Not even close. It not just about zombies but the life's that all the characters lived. Deep, dark skeletons just racing to show themselves, each characters is literally fighting their own demon. And that folks makes this story. The plot of this book is so amazing. The reader is thrown into a world that is ravished and survival is crucial. The moments of survival aren't what all in this book. Death. Lots of it. And even moments where you see, if you lost everything anyway, whats to live for? When those moments crept up on me while reading this book, I had to hold back tears. How in the world can Ms. Summer makes something seem so bad into something good? All I can say is that this author is one heck of a writer! This Is Not A Test boils down to an hardcore tale of inconceivable yet realistic story. By far, this is the best story that I have ever read. Its easy to get swept away in all the emotions, adrenaline rush of running, and survival. This truly epic book is thrilling. This Is Not A Test is impressive yet satisfying.