Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

A Midsummer's Nightmare

A Midsummer's Nightmare - Kody Keplinger Review coming soon!I love that this author can take a story and really knows how to get her reader in a twist. At first, when I started it, I was like," Oh, I know where this is going." I soooo did not see what was coming.What I enjoyed most about this story is the great storyline. Filled with many plot twist, I am amazed that I am still able to breath after all the gasping that I have done. Really! The plot had some great scenes in it that made me either blush or get me really angry.That's the other part of this book I enoyed. The overflowing of so many emotions. One thing about Whitley I can relate too is her father. Anger stills boils inside me when I think of all the times he put me aside for his wife and other children. I grew up with it and learn to deal, but still, that part of my life still hurts. So Whitley, I hear ya girl.The romance is a bit touchy, seeing that the relationship is a bit difficult. For some, it could be a touchy subject but for others maybe it will not. A Midsummer's Nightmare has one heck of a plotline. Loaded with twist and turns the reader doesn't see coming, the author does a fab job of catching her readers unaware. With many explosive emotions, this book took me for a ride!