Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Graffiti Moon

Graffiti Moon - Cath Crowley I LOVED this book! Right from the start of meeting Lucy riding her bike. Her thoughts of meeting Shadow and what she thought about him, what she knew about him left me intrigued. It's the end of the year and Lucy want to looks for him. The painter after her own heart. The one that creates life like images like a theft in the night. No one knowing who he is, Lucy want to meet him. After the first few chapters, I was ready to set out to look for Shadow who she readily adored. Have you ever been so blinded that you don't see what's in front of your eyes? Well, this happen to me. I met the love of my life when I was just 14. I hadn't know it then. We dated and broke up. We met a few years later after high school and got married. I think about it now and realized "Why didn't I see him then?" I still don't know the answer to that question but Lucy set me on reading adventure that I wanted to go on. Ms. Crowley created such a great book with so much meaning behind it. The writing style of the book hooks to the reader from the very first page. I adore how Ms. Crowely gives the reader several points of view without a confusing mess. Each characters tells their story all connecting to each other. By the end of the story, your in love with what you've read. I laughed at the craziness of what the characters go through, but also see the love that in their hearts. This book has the greatest love interest I have ever seen! I loved that secrecy of the characters. What so great about this book is that just a few chapters in, you know who Shadow is. Ms. Crowley put the reader in the loop and you can't help but giggle with all the craziness of the night. Ms. Crowley lets the reader indulge in knowing the secret while going along with it. For me, it's super fun that the reader knows the secret before the character does. With that being said, read this book. I can't tell you how much you will love it. Both Shadow and Poet are boys you will never forget! *drinking/cursing*