Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Don't You Wish

Don't You Wish - Roxanne St. Claire I enjoyed this book far more that what I thought I would. This story is a big "What if?" You know what if I was rich instead of poor? What if my mom married another guy, what kind of daughter would I have been? What if I had a whole new life and wasn't the same? The answer to all of these questions and more are well explained. And the answers aren't quite what you expect. I really enjoyed the aspect of waking up to a whole new life. New friends. New looks. New school. A whole new outlook of what you wish you had. I admit, for Annie, it was easy to what this role. Being raised in a strictly budget home, being rich all the sudden has it perks. Annie had to really step back and look at the whole picture to decide just what she wanted. The plot of the book is well paced and addicting. I love that Alya is Annie but different. To see the people around Ayla act different cause of how different Ayla is funny. Annie sees how Alya really is and turns heads. Annie is sweet, kind, and thoughtful. Changing people's mind about Alya is hard work, but definitly worth it. The love interest plays out so good. I adore that Alya is a whole new person with a new outlook. Her being nice and forming real relationships gives Annie a real perspective of how she would be if she was rich. Annie makes right choices and good sacrifces for those she loves. Don't You Wish is cute story of a whole new life we all wish we could have. One with a life, luxury, and friends, but in the end, it may not be all that it seems. Good elements and excellent life lessons, it's stands out from what is on the market. Don't You Wish is awesome!