Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Wake (Watersong, #1)

Wake (Watersong, #1) - Amanda Hocking This is an amazing story. Read under a few short hours, I am enthralled with the amazing characters and fast-pace plotline. What grabbed me about this book are the characters. Gemma is fastnating from the start. She is a smart girl with a lot going for her. She loves the water and feels the calm in her body as soon as she touches it. I like how her characters grows up fast. Even with the hard life that she has, she faces this situation a lot different then what I thought. The great part about this book are the point of view swtiches. I adore that the reader can get into the minds of both sisters as well as their love life. I like that the sisters had each other yet they had their own lives. I can totally relate to the older sister. Like her, I grew up fast and became a second mother to my brothers while growing up. Now, both love interest are right on track. Each sister had a love interest that fits them both. Both guys are great and kind. I'm hoping that there will be no love triangle. I think, it's perfect the way that it is. But with Ms. Hocking writing and what I've read before, I'm sure the next book will knock me out of the water! Wake is an great book to dive into. Wake is ravishing yet explosive. The thrill of the water, the history that propells the reader deeper, thrills me even more. A magical story that I love, Wake is awesome!