Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Pushing the Limits

Pushing the Limits - Is it just me or books just getting greater and greater? I ADORED this book. With so many emotions thrusting forward through a mysterious plot line, I found myself truly amazed of how well this book swept me off my feet!What I adored most about this book is the great plot line. It moves with such emotion that the reader can't help but be entranced. Both point of views are intense. I love that the author created an ample amount of time to allow the reader the soak into the characters shoes. Each of their story is like peeling back another layer of their life only pushing me further into their core being.The characters of the book are sweet! I enjoyed getting into their minds and their emotions. Each transition to each character is smooth yet addicting. I remember reading one section and couldn't help myself by wanting to get to the other character already. I was that excited while reading it!What amazed me in this book is the awesome redemption. That is the part I loved the most. Where the characters can turn their mess into a message. It is bittersweet cause you know as the reader, how much they struggled. How much you deeply wanted things for them just to go their way. In life, we can do nothing but make the best out of what we have. Echo and Noah surpassed everything that came their way, tackling life head on.Their love is even better. I loved how they are able to find solace in one another. The amount of trust, peace, and love flowed out of the pages and into my heart. It so heart-moving.Pushing The Limits is an genuine story that is off the charts. The intimate look into the lives of two strangers falling in love and fighting for each other is what life is about. Delievered with high intensity plotline, Pushing The Limits is astounding!