Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Happy Birthday to Me Again (Birthday Trilogy, #2)

Happy Birthday to Me Again (Birthday Trilogy, #2) - Brian  Rowe This is the second book in the trilogy and I loved it. I like who the story only intensifies to something awesome.What I enjoyed most about the book is the plot. Cameron is once again aging only this timebackwards. He is getting younger with each passing day. Cameron does a better job at not reacting freaked out but instead is helping the love of his life. Each chapter open ups more secrets about Liesel and who she really is. There were secrets that she is carrying that really surprised me.Their love grew stronger. I like that Cameron and Liesel has to count on each other. Even in revealing Liesel hurtful past, Cameron saw past all of that and just yearned to help her. Cameron is so selfless in his actions. The characters both grew well. They dealt with life opportunities as well as what is going on around them. Both of them fear much but you can tell that as a team they totally rock!Happy Birthday To Me Again is a great sequel. The plot is filled with much drama as well as lies and betrayal. Strong and entertaining, Happy Birthday To Me is great!