Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Dante's Girl (The Paradise Diaries, #1)

Dante's Girl (The Paradise Diaries, #1) - Courtney Cole Sweet and sassy, this book is awesome. I love a good heart-felt romantic. Ms. Cole knew exactly how to write it and how to capture my heart.This book is fluffy but the good kind. It's starts off as two strangers in the middle of chaos being thrown together by fate. I like who easily these two fell in step with each other. The easily made each other laugh, smile and taught each other some great life lessons.The plot itself is typical yet different. The plot flows nicely along with some great plot twist and turns. Like adding small cat fights as well as parent pressure. Choosing the one you love is not always the easy choice yet in the end, it is worth it. With all the choices the characters make, it easy to step into their shoes and become one with them.Nevertheless, the romantic aspects of the book really got me. I loved the sustaining of the infusion of what you want and what others want you to do. Taking that next step, is brave and impressive. I admired this element of the book so much.Dante's Girl is an great romantic book. The kind that fills you heart with love and joy. Ms. Courtney achieves a comfortable balance between all the emotions of love, confusion, and anger. Impressive and witty, Dante's Girl is awesome!