Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Happy Birthday to You (Birthday Trilogy, #3)

Happy Birthday to You (Birthday Trilogy, #3) - Brian  Rowe Following from the very first book, I'm sad to see this series end. I loved how different this story is, yet exciting.What I enjoyed this book is the epic battle. The author has greaty build up this battle with the first two books and I couldn't wait to see how it ends. Once again, there is rapid aging. Only this time it is not happening to Cameron but to the WHOLE world. People are aging fast and chaos breaks loose. People who where already old, aged with days and died. Baby's become teens and soon it's crazy! This part of the story is awesome. The reader see the effects of Hannah (evil sister) spell. She is angry and bitter, running rampage on anything and everyone.The love interest gets stronger. I enjoyed watching them fight for each other and the ones they love. The both make selfless sacrifice that only makes me sheds tears. I just could not believe it! Nevertheless, their love is one of a kind.The ending is exactly what I hoped for and more. Bittersweet, the ending is selfless in all what they done. They fought and won. I believe they won even something greater in the end. And that is love.Happy Birthday To You is an epic ending! The tensions runs high with battles raging through magic. Exciting with a rich plot line, Happy Birthday To You is amazing.