Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Personal Effects

Personal Effects - E.M. Kokie Loosing someone you love is hard. Loosing someone who has left behind secrets is harder. Why? Well, they left something behind. A part of them they never told you. If you had to chance to find out the secret would you?What I enjoyed most about this book is the searching for the secret. The reading of letters. The searching through a room that has not been touched for over a year. The elation of finding what your sibling has been hiding this whole time. While reading this, lots of emotions go through me. I feel excited yet scared. I feel angry yet happy.While this is going on, there is a love interest that is forming. I enjoyed watching this friendship flourished. Trusting each other with what you found, breaking all the rules and doing what you've always wanted to do. Really, this part of the book touched my heart. I so loved watching them argue yet sacrifice for one another.Personal Effect is deep heart-felt tale. One of loss and a new found love, Kokie weaves a powerful story. A phenomenal plot from start to finish, Personal Effects is brilliant!