Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

The Sweetest Dark

The Sweetest Dark - This is a completely different book that what I thought. I liked that! I enjoyed going on a journey that is not what I thought it would be. Nice plot twist :)Now, what I enjoyed the most is the plot twist. With a young girl holding secrets, as the reader, I am excited to see what her destiny holds for her. The plot alone of a new girl at a boarding school always intrigues me. Not to mention that right off the bat, she is interesting. Once in her shoes, I knew I liked her.There is a love triangle in the book. Both guys are honorable and completely different. Each guy brought a whole new aspect to what is really going on and what secret they held as well. As the reader, they each hold a part of this girl in who she is to become. Of course, I did lean toward one guy. He got me from the very beginning.The ending of the book was quite...unexpected. I was sure it would end one way, but no. The author threw in a different spin that made me want more!The Sweetest Dark is a great story that can captivate any reader! With amazing world building and great characters, I enjoyed it very much. Beautifully written, The Sweetest Dark is great!