Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Hanging by a Thread

Hanging by a Thread - Sophie Littlefield After falling in love with her Banished series, I was hoping to like this one too. Instead, for some reason I did not find myself drawn to this book like I am to the Banished series. Still, it's a good read with a fast moving plot.What I enjoyed the most about the this book is the plot. In the past few years, I have read several paranormal books. This book is different by that we have character who can get vision just with the touch of clothing. Intriguing. I have read very few books with this type of power so right away, I was in the story. I like that the author drops clues like pieces of bread for me to follow. I gobbled up every piece each time she had a vision, a scene of the crime, a voice and of course the bursting of emotions. Now, the characters. I had trouble connecting with them, thus me not being able to stay within the story. It's was like every time the plot move I was in and then the characters go and do something and I'm out. Get me? I was able to connect to the MC, but the guy I could not.There was a new love or rather I say friendship forming between them but it felt awkward. There was too many unanswered questions and the relationship was moving real fast. So not me.Overall, Hanging By A Thread is a good book It has an awesome plot that is nothing like what you find in YA. It's new and very powerful. Hanging By A Thread is solid.