Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Emerald Isle (Fascination Island, #1)

Emerald Isle (Fascination Island, #1) - Kate Hinderer Different from what I read, I was not expecting for it to be a, well I don't want to give it away. But, it's awesome!The best part about the book is the amazing plot line. It's written well, fast-paced, as well as it's keeps the reader on their toes. I thought for sure I knew where this book is going, instead it swept me away to something entirely different. Each chapter the reader gains new information on what really goes on on Emerald Isle has a list of rules and restrictions. And all I wanted to do is break them all!The love interest in this book is inviting and exciting. Even though things happen fast, the author makes the guys so irresistible. I couldn't help but smirk at his antics. And if anything, he made me want to follow him like a puppy!! It was the things he did, the mysteriousness to him, the cryptic questions and his crazy ways. IDK, but for some reason, he really drew me in.Once the big reveal happens, the rest of the plot falls in nicely. I admired the secrecy and the way the reader is kept out of the loop as well. I guess at so many options. Secret society, a crazy cult, etc. None of what I imagined it would be. Still, I am satisfied with the answer.Emerald Isle keeps all doors open when it comes to the readers imagination. Truly loaded with schemes of girl looking for answers, she unknowingly falls into a war. It rages back and forth blowing up in the readers heads. The intense climax of action leads to an great ending. Emerald Isle is great!