Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

The Mayfair Moon: The Darkwoods Trilogy

The Mayfair Moon - J.A. Redmerski Now this, ladies and gentlemen is one heck of a book! I wasn't even half way through and I sent it down to write to the author asking for the second book! What I loved most about this story is the plot. It's HOTT! It's puts the A in WESOME. It's everything I wanted in a plot. Fast-paced, action-packed and loaded with secrets! I enjoyed that the move moved with every chapter. The reader is entranced from start to finish in every way possible. I just can't believe how I could have missed the book! I so wished I could have read it sooner.Let's talk about the characters. First off, HOT GUYS! That's what we want ladies. Some hot, dark, mysterious guys that catches their every movement. I loved their eyes, their alpha-male tendencies as well as their love. It so freaking awesome. Once in Adria shoes, I admit, I be drawn to these guys too. There is no way I wouldn't be!Now, the love interest for me is good, but I wanted a bit more. I felt like the love interest moved fast with no really good dialogue between them. You know what I mean? One minute their drawn to each to other and the next, their in love. For me, it would have been better had their been more flirting and less avoiding. Still, I enjoyed the love interest.The Mayfair Moon is an dynamic story! Built around a dark history with a brewing war, there is no way you can't be drawn to this. The plot is what makes this book. Gripping and amazing, The Mayfair Moon delivers awesomeness on a silver platter!