Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Kindred: The Darkwoods Trilogy: 2

Kindred - J.A. Redmerski Now the sequel. This story left me utterly speechless. SPEECHLESS. Not only was is far better than the first but all I can say at the end of the book was," WHHHHHAAAATTTTTT???"I'm going to start this review by starting at the ending. Seriously Ms. Redmerski, What in the world? Why would you do that me? So mind-blowing and cliff hanging ending, I was upset that the book had ended so soon! I want more NOW! I loved that there is more going on in this world than just action. It's more in depth in emotions, the society, and even love.The plot I felt was way more intense. The reader finally engages more into the were community and seeing things behind the scenes is just WOW. I managed to even blush during some parts, but could not bare to stop reading. Geez, that's sound weird! LOL. For the love interest. Much better. Here we see the couple engaging in the love that way I like. Strong and protective, they guard each other. They help each other. Granted, they both still have lots to learn, their love in played out like a real relationship. Kindred sets out to whole other levels that is just mind blowing. I still can not get the ending out of my head. I want to re-read it again, just to make sure I read that part right. Whatever is going in Ms. Redmerski's head, I want in. Kindred is the the most dynamic, brutal, most engaging story ever. Seriously, it's the best.