Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Wasteland

Wasteland - Lynn Rush This book right here is why I love to read. It's exciting, fun, and just the way I like it.It begins with an awesome plot. I'm a sucker for the plot where you a HOT, lonely guy, fighting evil yet searching for his mate. His alpha and strong, and needs that girl by his side to make him complete. I don't know why but this plot always grabs me. I like that David faced so many trials. The plot is twisted with great action. The plot is adequate enough to satisfy everything I yearn for in a book.The love interest is amazing. It begins rough and lots of secrets. OMG! The secrets! All I kept thinking is," NO! NOT AGAIN! THEY MUST BE TOGETHER" Their love endures much but come amazingly together at the end. It's amazing how quickly I became invested in the characters and their relationship. Their chemistry is off the charts from the start. Once their eyes meet, you know your in for an awesome story!Now, all the characters are successfully well put. I like that each character has a distinct voice. Each character is shaped well that I can really know them as if they are real. I could easily picture myself in that group. They each have loyal friendship that goes beyond anything we see. It's trusting and safe.Wasteland is a success! Taunt and emotional, Wasteland lures the reader into a dark world unlike anything I've read. The rich narrative brings out many emotions for the reader. Better action and a good ending, it's no wonder I had to read the next book after this one. It's addictive!