Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Make Me (Demon Underground #4)

Make Me (Demon Underground #4) - Parker Blue Seriously, this series just keeps on getting better and better. I could not put this book down. Instead, I was entranced by Val who’s snarky attitude, demon talking sarcastic dog kept me entertained till the very last page.First off, I can’t begin to tell you how much I adored this book. It’s so awesome, I don’t even know where to begin. Um…, so okay lets start off with the plot. This plot follows Val who has been called in to help figure out why vampires are missing in Austin. Val, along with Fang travel to the city to start investigating. Once there, the plot just accelerated forward. Val finds herself more than just missing vampires, but a power hungry being set to rule the world. I loved that immediately Val is on her game and asking questions. She sets everything aside to help others even when her life is falling apart in front of her. Val makes some very hard decisions, that once again, turn around and bite her in the butt. I’m not very happy about this. Val deserves some redemptions here!!!The characters. The characters have grown much on psychical strength and knowledge in what do to. Still, Val is horrible in setting herself first! GAH! I love that she is selfless for others, but damn girl! Be selfish for once and do something for yourself. For for yourself cause your worth it. Stop putting your powers, as a excuse and fight! *rant over* Sorry about that. That is one thing that irks me about Val. She is incredible when it comes to others but when it comes to herself, she always so stupid. I am hoping that this time around Val has this time learn her lesson.The love interest! Excuse me while I scream…AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHI mean really? REALLLY!!! Geez, just when I think things have finally gotten somewhere, the author just goes and throws this in my face!Well played Ms. Parker. WELL PLAYED!Make Me is an awesome book! Fan of Richelle Mead’s Succubus Blue series will love Val as she is just like younger version of Georgina. Make Me is satisfying yet sweet. With emotions flowing like a roller coaster, Make Me will drive the reader insane. (the good kind) Make Me is a captivating story that I never want to end. Make Me is awesome!