Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Outpost (Razorland Series #2)

Outpost - Ann Aguirre I couldn't wait to read this story! Excited from the first book Enclave, I knew at once, when I'm back in the shoes of Deuce, that I was in for a adventure. And boy, was I right!The story has so much more emotions. Now that Deuce and Fade, finally made it somewhere safe, it's time to decide what to do next. Instead, Deuce and Fade face many trials with the new colony and many emotions. Relief, anxiety, fear, and yes love. I like that the characters grew but they also went backward. (Don't even get me started on that!) I get that after leaving the enclave, trying to survive but really I wanted to slap some people! The plot of the book has some heart-breaking moments as well as some HECK YEAH moments. Their is some peaceful moments but those didn't last long. Either their is someone creating trouble or Deuce and Fade having a lovers spat, Outpost never fails to entertain the reader.The love interest! WHAT THE HECK HAPPEN HERE! Those who read the first book you are in for a doozy with this one. I didn't see it coming nor did I think it EVER end it like that. Seriously, I'm still in SHOCK! SHOCKKKKKKK! Brace yourself is all I have to say.Outpost is a spectacular story that sweeps the reader off their feet. Better than the first book, Outpost is energetic and fierce. The action get packed on top of once another leaving the reader to an unexpected explosive ending. Outpost leaves you speechless!