Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Speechless

Speechless - Hannah Harrington When you read this book, be prepared to have it rattle your emotions. Written so explicitly well, this story will steal your heart.Obviously it is the plot that totally rocks! What happens when something you said takes an unexpected turn? It causes anger and almost death. WOW! Let me tell you that this girl took a lot. I mean A LOT! Some of the things that are done to her, said to her...it got me so angry! I just couldn't understand these people ignorance. But then again, that's what happens in high school. People are small minded and do not understand the impact that those things can have.There wasn't so much of a love interest but there are some amazing friendships that are established. I really enjoyed watching some friends come along to give her chance and know her. Even though they heard rumors, I loved that they didn't care what others thought. They were selfish in any of their actions despite what Chelsea.I think the greatest lesson in this book is to SPEAK UP! Despite what your beliefs are, of who you are, nobody deserves to be bullied. PERIOD. Speechless is an amazingly raw book. Fresh and unique, Speechless depicts the acts of human idiocy. The horror of single secret let out into a world of bullies make me shutter. If you truly want to dive into a world of selfish people, read Speechless. It will change your heart.