Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Eve and Adam

Eve and Adam - One of the best books I have read this year, Eve + Adam is HOTT!What I enjoyed most about this book is the awesomely written characters. Their so fresh, they developed along with the reader. It's easy to step into their shoes and either love them or hate them. The main character Evening is great! Evening is left out of the loop about a lot of things in the story. Being in her shoes is exciting with every chapter turn. My favorite character if the mom. Yes, the mom. She is a ice cold Queen B that had me snickering with her attitude and her thoughts. Th plot of the book progressing a good pace that allows the reader the ample time to invest in the characters. Yet both authors did a fantastic job in giving you enough to keep turning the page. With every secrets exposed, my growing interest in the Spiker Biotech prevailed me to read faster. I love that the plot left you with questions but also tied up nicely at the end.The love interest in the book is awesome. It wasn't what I thought it would be though it set me in a world of adventure. With these two you are never board. Let me just say that you will enjoy it!!The fantastic duo (Applegate/Grant) delivers a dynamic story! The thrilling plots leads to a triumphant ending that makes you want more. Eve + Adam is impressivingly crafted. The plot layers quickly giving a nice adrenaline rush to the readers. Eve + Adam is a must read!