Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

The Forgetting Curve (Memento Nora Series)

The Forgetting Curve - Angie Smibert This is another great series with an awesome plot. The Forgetting Curve picks up where it left off from Memento Nora, only this time, on the other side of the world. If you have not read the first book, I suggest you do. There are several reference and some characters from the first book that show up in this book.One reference I really adored in the comic book Memento Nora. This book has found its way across the world. Others are reading it and taking hold of what the government is doing. I loved that the characters all decide to take a stand in what they believe. They were brave and fast lots of obstacles.There really wasn't a love interest but more of friendships building. I like how loyal each character are to their family as well as their friends. They gather together forms plans even solve cryptic codes to save each other.The Forgetting Curve is an charmingly story that keeps the reader on the edge of their seat. The reflection of what simple comic book can do is amazing! The Forgetting Curve is a great sequel.