Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

The Rise of Nine (Lorien Legacies Series #3) (B&N Exclusive Edition)

The Rise of Nine (Lorien Legacies Series #3) (B&N Exclusive Edition) - For a while now, I had been so excited to read this book. The last book left my heart broken with the many revelations that had happen. I didn't think I could bring myself to read this book cause for me, I was done. But....I needed to know. My mind would not let me rest until I knew if things have changed. It did.What I enjoyed most about this book is the great plot. The reader gets to meet the rest of the group. 7,8 and 9. There are plenty of surprises with lots of action involved. I really loved that the reader gets plenty point of views switches without lost of information. At first glance, when I saw that there were several point of views, (6,7,8,9, and 4), I didn't think it would do good for me. I'm very picky about POV switches These switches were done nicely, flowing from one to the other.There are several new friendships forms as well as love interest. I KNOW! Eeeeeek! *Takes Breath*The friendships form go beyond what then reader sees. There is loyalty and strong urge to fight for all what they loss. When working together, the teams rocks. They get stuff done, protecting one another, fighting together. When they separate, things seem to go wrong all the time.There is also the re-visit to some old character from the first book. I love stepping back where I originally fell in love. The reader gets some GOOD answers on situations that happen. I am happy to report, that it's not all what it seems.The Rise Of Nine is an gripping escape to dine into! It impresses the reader with lots of action and non-stop thrills. A compelling story that is moving, The Rise Of Nine is spellbinding!