Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Beyond (Afterlife,#1)

Beyond (Afterlife,#1) - Willow Rose I wanted a different type of book to read, so this is a refresher. I really like how everything fit well together, even with the consequences.What I enjoyed most about this book is the great plot. We have a young girl who dies and is now in training. She learns about what she can do as a ghost, including helping the living. This is the part that I like most. I love that she had a heart of compassion to help others. But, also the consequences of what happen when you mess with fate. She learns it the hard way and this is where I want to see her grow. She adapted fast and made of her mind of what to do.Now, the love interest. It's where I want it to be. I'm hoping that she be able to find someone to a friend to her. I'm hoping as the series goes on, we see Meghan find her true love. Though, I think she already found it. She just doesn't know it yetI really love how in the end it all made sense. Every single part of the story had a bigger part to it. I loved watching and feeling Meghan emotions and thoughts goes through my head.Beyond is a great start in the series. I really enjoyed stepping into Meghan shoes and following along with her. This series has great potential and I love to see where it goes. Beyond is a great story.