Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Second Chance (First Comes Love, #2)

Second Chance (First Comes Love, #2) - Katie Kacvinsky This story is so bittersweet yet so good. I knew right from the start where it go. It did nothing but made me want to savor the book a little while longer before it's all gone.If you have not read the first book, First Comes Love you should. Second Chance comes a few months later and all it not that way it was before. This is one of those stories that is so emotional you can't help but invest in each character personally. I adored getting to get into the characters shoes and see each of their point of view, At first, I was angry at them! I mean their perfect for each other. Stop fooling around and get serious yo! For real! Instead, fate took them upon another path that lead me to tears :(I really loved how the plot moved so fast, yet you did not feel it. As the reader, your so immerse in the characters that by the time you get to the end, you don't even realize it's over. With each chapter, the characters come into realization of what has become of them. I never understood why two people who love each other dearly can not just be with each other. Ms. Kacvinnsky has shown me that love expands in so many ways that only when you live it, that you finally understand. Second Chance is an amazing story that you most definitely want to pick up. Bittersweet yet intoxicating, you can not get enough. Believe when I say you need to take your time and enjoy the book while you can, cause when you get to the end, it will leave a smile of joy on your face.