Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Thomas & January (Sleepless, #2)

Thomas & January - Fisher Amelie With this amazing writing, you can not go wrong in reading such an epic tale of love!!What I loved most about this book is the great plot. Two people completely different, different goals, and of course do not like each other, destined for a great love! I loved this plot so much I just want to read it over and over again! It's hopelessly romantic and amazing. I like that there love did not happen over not. It took months, and lots of mistakes to bring these two together. The characters are well written. I love a good book were the characters have a mind of their own. It's not robotic, it's so clear that you can hear the characters screaming at you. Their loud and outspoken. The reader even gets to see a little of Callum & Harper. That made me smile :)The ending of the book is my favorite. I love how well they fit and mold each other. The compliment each other so good it's hard to wipe that dopey smile off your face. After reading the last scene and closing the book, I smiled for days, just thinking how wonderful this love story truly is.If you want a good romantic story, the hop on the Sleepless train. Once your on, prepared to looses you sleep and your emotions. Your heart will melt with the love and fantastic one lines you can not get enough of. Thomas & January is a great addition to the Sleepless series. It shows that no matter what, love knows no bounds.