Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Fallen Eden (Eden Trilogy, #2)

Fallen Eden (Eden Trilogy, #2) - Nicole  Williams In the second story, things start to get crazy. Bryn has a future that may be not what she wanted.For me, this book drama and the rules around the society is awesome. I really liked the oppression that Byrn is put under. Despite what obstacle she faces, she still loves and sacrifice everything for William. For a moment, I was sad that everything has to be so difficult for them. UGH! Why can't love between two people be easy for once! Because some loves are just wroth fighting for.Of course you can expect the love interest to be strained. Expect harsh words, wall-building, and roller coaster ride of emotions enough to break your heart 100 different ways. At least int the end, things are finally getting set straight.Fallen Eden, is what the title describes. Falling inn love, falling in the wrong places and wrong times. Everything failing this couple life and right. Fallen Eden is a compelling story that makes you want ton stand up against all the rules! It's exciting yet witty!