Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Fading Amber (The Cambion Chronicles, #3)

Fading Amber (The Cambion Chronicles, #3) - Jaime Reed I found this book, especially the love interest very frustrating. It had great action, with some awesome twistWhat I enjoyed most about this book is the love interest. Call me a masochist but the way that these two went back at forth at each other, fighting then kissing. Yelling then kissing. More fighting and more kissing. They seriously remind me of that song by Maroon 5, One More Night. LOL. Still, this love interest kept me quite entertained. The plot once again, dives straight into the cambion world with lots of rule breaking and more history. I really loved learning more about the families and what they all mean. Each family has powerful ties and know what they want. The best part about this book is Samara learning more about her other side as well as that history. Watching it all flash before her eyes along with the reader is neat!Overall, Fading Amber is a great story. I'm hoping that the next book will finally conclude all what has really been happening behind the scenes. Fading Amber has a great plot with lots of emotion to throw at the reader. Never a dull moment, Fading Amber is awesome!