Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Indigo Awakening

Indigo Awakening - Jordan Dane I love the way Ms. Jordan capture the reader with great characters! What I loved most about this book are the characters. I love a great story where the characters are left out of the loop along with the reader. The author created such great dimension within the characters growth and their future. I love that all of the characters voices were unique yet strong. They all played a role significantly, to the entire plot, bringing the picture together right before the readers eyes. Another great addition is the great back round history. The story has so much history, deception, and power in it, I'm yearning to know what is hidden beneath it all.Now, the plot, it felt a bit off to me. Maybe cause there are a lot of unanswered questions. I felt like, I need more of the story in order to grasp it more. You know what I mean? Still, the plot kept me on my toes and piecing everything together, is fun! The ending definitely left me hanging and wanting more.The love interest has a spark and I am hoping that it develops more! I love that it is starting off on a rocky note. It's not the same like others, which means that it will be much more fulfilling in the end. (At least, I'm hoping it will!!) Indigo Awakening is a great story that is strong and fast. Faced with solving mysteries and hunting down people, you never get bored. Presented with tightly-paced story, Indigo Awakening is excellent!