Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Stealing Parker

Stealing Parker - Miranda Kenneally This author is on my must read list. Any book that comes out bu this author I must read. And this book not only shocked me, but I really loved it.So the reason this book shocked is cause this book goes so close to the line of right and wrong. The reader meets Parker, a girl who has a rough past years catching the eye of the an older male. Preferably the teacher. Yeah.....that's all I'm going to say about that. I do however, like that Parker is able to see how deep things had gotten. She took people's trust and use it against them.While I liked the main character Parker, I really liked how she well she grew and learned. She is able to to find a friend where she least expect it. Even after everything that she went through, she is able to find forgiveness and move on to what she is really looking for the whole time.Because this book is borderline shocking, I suggest the ages of 18+ to read the book. If you are mature enough it read it, then go ahead. Stealing Parker is an out of the box story that collides with all things imaginable. It's certainly takes everything that I have read to a new level. Stealing Parker has great emotional depths enhanced with amazing characters and story line. Stealing Parker is awesome!