Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Spill Over - Jolene Perry I needed a good emotional read before the craziness of the holidays and this book just did the trick.Once again, Jolene Perry quiets the voice inside me burning for a good read that is intense yet real. It's one of those books that when you begin reading, you know will change you.I loved the plot. It had many plot turns and twists that I can say caught me off guard. I even cried, way more than I expected too, but that okay. A good book that can bring up that much emotion in me is what I read for. The characters are another part of the book that simply amazes me. Told from a young man's point of view, I like that he isn't afraid to be vulnerable. He makes mistakes and isn't afraid to be open. Well, scratch that. He is afraid to be open just not around her. She changes everything in his life and even though he has no idea how to handle it, he lets her guide him into love that he never wants to let go.I love that the book talks and shows good relationships. Being brought up differently, he has a different view of relationships. Spill Over is great book that is full of good emotional depth. It's a story that brings out love when you need it the most. Totally enjoyed it and can't wait to read more stories like this one.