Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Rise: A Nightshade Novel

Rise - Andrea Cremer Most of you know by know how much I love Andrea Cremer. All of her book have been off the charts AMAZING!What I loved most about this book is the great plot. Once again, the reader is thrown for a ride of a life time with plenty of plot twist to knock you off your seat. Ember is thrown into some hard decisions in which she must play roles in order to accomplish her mission. I like that Ember is really good at this. She is very flexible in changing who and what needs to be done. She is not afraid to take the lead in needed be.The love interest gets very interesting. The thing with Ember is, even though she can play parts well, her emotions can get the best of her. In the love interest, she doesn't quite watch her feelings. They do get the best of her and well....lets just say this go crazy!!!Rise is an great fantasy delivering great action with every page. It goes beyond what you think it will be surprising you with every plot twist and turn. An entertaining sensation that will sweep you off your feet, Rise is compelling!