Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Just One Day

Just One Day - Gayle Forman A fantastic story from the start, I emerged my self in the book not wanting it to end.I really enjoyed the plot. It's a lot different than what I thought it be, but I have to admit it caught me. I like the idea of spending one day with the person and forever being stained. It just makes you realize that one person can change anything in a matter of minutes.The love interest is the best part. Watching two completely different people fall in love and watch them learn from each other is amazing. I like that both of them are so totally different yet they are compatible. You know when your reading they story just how much they are meant to be with each other.Just One Day brings love to a whole new light. How long does it take to fall in love? Well with the right person and the right moment, it just takes a matter of minutes to be forever changed. Just One Day is mind blowing.