Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Hysteria

Hysteria - Megan Miranda I wanted to like this book. But I found so many problems with it, that it just didn't sit well with me.Ok, so let me start with what I did like. I like that the characters are well written. Each character scream loudly allowing the reader to see and feel their emotions. I like that they each played their role and each had parts in the bigger picture.What I didn't enjoy is the bigger picture. Maybe I'm impatient but I got extremely inpatient with piecing everything together. I love puzzles and mysteries. But when everything is so vague I just get UGH! I couldn't handle it! I needed to know the ending and when I got to the ending, (thinking it be this BIG thing, it wasn't) Big let down...Still, I like Ms. Miranda's writing, The story flowed well along with the characters. Hysteria is good story with lots of good mystery. If you can handle the bits and pieces, read this book.