Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Falling

Falling - Jolene Perry, Mia Josephs I love this author! She also creates such beautiful stories out of the unexpected!Alright, I love the plot. You have a girl who has seen something she wasn't supposed to see and landed herself in the middle of now where with some guy she doesn't know. I like that the plot has many twist and turns that I didn't expect. I like learning about the history of Jason and the hurt he is hiding. It gives the plot a deeper depth that there is a lot more that what you see. And of course there is the love interest. How much more complicated cause this get?!?!? As I was reading this all I could do Is snuggle more into my chair and smile like a freaking cheshire cat! LOL! Dana is not perfect and makes mistakes from the start. She finds herself involve in something she never thought she do and then falling again. Dana is smart. She is not at all what Jason thinks. I love watching Dana unravel Jason peeling him back like a onion, revealing every single emotion and fear. That is the coolest part. Watching them learn and love each other, thinking that they actually "know" exactly how each one is, it's wonderful. You can't help but laugh and shake your head.Falling is an amazing love story full of wonder and life. It's raw and simply realistic. Amplified in every emotion and mistake, watching these two fall in love leaves me breathless. Ambitious and a fine example of two people learning to love and let go, Falling is awesome!