Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

VAIN

Vain - Fisher Amelie WOAH! I don't even know where to begin. How do I begin to describe the awesomeness that I just read? How do I re-live every single moment of Sophie Price? The best thing I love about book is redemption. Allowing a character who has gone astray a second chance. That is Sophie Price. She is a upper class, spoiled brat, has gotten everything she wanted, when she wanted. She had absentee parents who can give a damn about her and all Sophie ever wanted was just to be loved. Let me tell you that if you want a book that will change your heart, this is what you want to read. The plot alone is so fantastic I can't fathom not reading it again. Sophie knows how hot she is and she isn't afraid to show it. She uses it for power to get what she wants. Stepping into some major trouble, Sophie is sent away on a trip that will change the course of her life forever.The trip. There's nothing like a healthy dose of a reality check. Sophie gets sent to the other side of the world, to a place that will forever change her. She is dumped in a place full of disease, famine, death, and poverty. Sophie begins to see things differently in a whole new light, including the way she lived. I enjoyed that Sophie changes didn't come over night, but slowly melted her cold heart into a warm lovable one. She learned to love and be loved in return.The love interest is right on track and simply adoring! I loved watching Sophie be the "not so tough rich girl" to just a girl who wants to help. Sophie learns many life lessons. Between the great romance and the moving change that goes on in Sophie, I could not put the book down. Throughout the story, the love that grew in Sophie kept me firmly in the book not wanting to come out.Vain is a constant, never wavering awesome story! A bold start with a loving ending, Vain has the best redeeming character that I have encountered. Impacting and boldly beautiful, Vain is an epic yet brilliant story.