Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Unremembered

Unremembered - A lot different than what I thought it be, Unremembered is brilliantly written!I really enjoyed how good the plot snuck up on me. In the beginning the reader meets a young girl with no memory. I'm intrigued. Being able to step into this girls shoes and watch everything unfold memory by memory is not only intriguing but amazing. Not to mention that the plot had so many awesome plot twist and turns I could not get enough of it.The love interest totally blew me away. I love that the love interest is something that had been fought for a long time. It's not a insta-love but a love that has grown over time and forgotten over and over again. You know like 50 First Dates, something along the lines of that. I like that this boy did not give up. He fought for her to remember, to did whatever he could, including sacrificing his own self to make sure she is safe above everything. True LOVE!Unremembered is a refreshing and enjoyable book. You think you know where it is going until the plots twist surprise you our of nowhere. The mystery of a forgotten person and love, holds the reader in every waking moment. Unremembered is great!