Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Ethan, YA Paranormal Romance (Brightest Kind of Darkness Series Prequel, Novella #0.5)

Ethan - P.T. Michelle A short story jammed pack with great history, I read this book fast!If you have read The Brightest Kind Of Darkness then you will love Ethan's story. It gives you a better history of Ethan and how he came to be. It also gives you the reader, a different point of view of events leading up to Ethan meeting Nara. I loved reading about her learning about her and watching her every move. Even though they had yet to meet, you can tell the connection between them is growing strong.I like that in Ethan's story we also get to see more of his home life. Ethan struggles with a lot of issues that his parents seems to not want to take part in. And that made my heart ache a little. Still, it made Ethan stronger in what he does.Ethan is great addition to the series. It's sets the tone to what is to come. If you have not red this series, I suggest you start with Ethan. Awesome and sweet, Ethan is superb!