Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

The 39 Deaths of Adam Strand

The 39 Deaths of Adam Strand - Gregory Galloway A dark and riveting tale, this book makes you think...I like dark books. Books that questions things that go on in the world and what it would be like to just know all the answers. Adam is in search of answers to questions he can not answer. He takes death as freedom from everything. I like that the plot is constant and takes the reader deep into Adam's mind.There are two ways you can see this book. One Adam is crazy or Adam is on to something. For me, it fell between. I can see why Adam questions things cause like me I like to "know." But then Adam sometimes took things too far and scared me. Still, I like that in the end Adam is able to find his answers. There are parts where I felt the book completely slow down and then I felt lost. Like I had to find my back into the book. Know what I mean. It went fast....then s...l...o...w...Overall, this book is good. It's edgy and very different from what is out in YA today. It's not a typical book that I would pick up myself but I'm glad that I read it. The 39 Deaths Of Adam Strand is an dark, edgy story is not forgetful.