Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

The Vincent Brothers

The Vincent Brothers  - Abbi Glines After reading the first book, The Vincent Boys, I wasn't sure how to approach this one. I guess that is why it took me such a long time to read it.You see, I fell in love with all the characters. Swayer I just felt so bad for. He got his heart broken and I just couldn't see how he can get over another girl and fall for another one. Reading the plot of the book, I fell right back in. Lana is completely different from Ashton. I like that Lana is trust-able and very vulnerable. It makes her time with Sawyer different.The love interest is what hurts me and make me want more the most. First off, I HATE that Ashton got in the way. Yes, I said it. I think this character shouldn't have been involved at all. I think that is what made Sawyer's transition so hard. The only part that really redeemed the book for me is when Lana goes away. Yes, I'm a sadist and watching Sawyer suffer I felt it was fitting. Lana has been through so much. I like who she grew up in the book putting her foot down. She made tough descions but in the end, it made her stronger.Overall, yes I like it. The Vincent Brothers had an amazing ending that left me smiling BIG! The emotional roller coaster however left my heart going CRAZY! Still, I adore Abbi Glines and loved her book.