Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Opal (Lux Novel)

Opal - Jennifer L. Armentrout If you read my other reviews, you know that I hooked to Daemon Black. And after reading this book, I can. Not. Compute.I'm going to start with the ending of the book cause my mind simply does not know what to make of it. Seriously?! What in the world just happened? I had to re-read the last paragraph a few times just to make sure I read what I read. And then I took a deep breathe, slamming the book to the floor. No. Just no. It can not....*smh*Alright, now that I got that out of my system I really loved this book. Despite the desperate emotionally ending, I'm officially in love with Jennifer Armentrout. Her writing is phenomenal and always on target. The plot of the book is so awesome, once I started the book I would finish it till the last page. The love interest is of course freaking awesome! Daemon is back and better than ever. Katy and Daemon love blooms to an enticing level you never want to get out of. I adore Katy's loyalty to Daemon and his family. She goes out of her way to make sure she does her part. Their fights make their relationship real. They don't sugarcoat stuff or lie to each other. They are a team, working together for the same cause.Back to the ending, it was awesome. In those small moments of change and declaration, my eyes teared up. I felt everything rushing back, the first time they met, the first kiss, the first fight, all for it to come down to this. Opal is an expertly woven tale of action and adventure. It's set the goals higher than ever for the next book. It creates a deeper depth of emotion that set me on overload. Even days after reading it, I still can't believe it. An indescribable story that keeps getting better and better, Opal is compelling.