Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Au Revoir, Crazy European Chick

Au Revoir, Crazy European Chick - For a small book, this story packs one helluva punch!The plot of the book totally took me away! Seriously. The reader steps in Perry's shoes who is a nice guy. His family decides to do a foreign exchange program bringing a girl name Gobi to their home. Gobi is quiet and keeps to herself. She doesn't talk, were's crappy clothes and well is just...weird. Or so Perry thought. On the night of prom, Gobi takes Perry for an adventure of a life time. Dude, seriously Gobi is my kind of gal. Just when you think you know her...BAM! She's crazy. The plot is never boring and always kept my eyes on the paper. The more that Gobi told more of herself the more interested I became.Gobi herself is one crazy gal. Hellbent on getting revenge, Gobi has a mission. She is fierce and strong in everything that she does. There are moments where she spoke words that left me speechless. There is this one part in particular where she spoke with Perry's dad and HOT DAMN! I could not stop giggling and giving this girl props. She knows everyone and everything SPOT ON! She doesn't play games and get down to business.I'm may be a sadist when I say this but, despite what Gobi did to Perry, you can tell that there is an attraction. Gobi came to divide and conquer yet she didn't expect to see Perry bloom in one night. He went from a timid boy doing everything he is told to do, to someone who speaks his mind. Perry puts his foot down growing into a man right in front of your eyes. Perry, I'm proud of you dude!Au Revoir, Crazy European Chick is an engrossing tell that you can not put down. Enthralling from the very first line, this is story will rocks your socks off. An unquestionably creative story, Au Revoir, Crazy European Chick is freaking SWEET!