Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Finale (Hush, Hush Saga)

Finale - Becca Fitzpatrick Alright, I'm happy to announce that I finally had a chance to read the final book and close off the series. The book is good but I expected better. The plot follows along the same as always. Nora fighting to become what she is meant to be, fighting with friends or so called friends and of course drama with Patch. I thought since this series was a good way in, that the characters would have grown more. Yes, they did grow, but I'm disappointed that little things could throw them off so much. You know what I mean? Other than that, Nora is taking her new position seriously training and doing her best to save everyone that she can.The love interest is exactly what I thought it be. They do trust each other more but there is still a bit of jealousy which I felt was a little uncalled for. I mean, you proclaim your undying love and you still can't trust??? In the end, their relationship managed to come together beautifully.There are a few parts on the story that left me in shock. Certain somebody's don't make it and that makes me sad. They were good characters that help the development of the story so to see them go, is quite sad.Overall, Finale has good ending to the series. Finale masters bringing everything together nicely. A pleasant read, Finale is great!