Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Real (Real, Raw & Ripped, #1)

Real - Katy Evans Needing to cleanse my reading palette, I decided to pick up a book that I had my eye on. Since I have a thing for bad boys, I figured this book may do the trick.So, what I didn't like about the book is there wasn't much romance. I need the stars, the wide glossy eyes, the romantic phrases. For me, this book is more lust-filled then actually love. At least that's the way it is in the beginning. It wasn't until half-way through the book that I finally got some romance that work out okay for me.The love interest is very interesting but as I said before it's all lustful. While, I do understand that the characters have strong emotions all the time, how can you fall in love if all your thinking about it throwing them upside the wall and having your way with them. Where's the courting, the dates, the late-night talks? Get what I'm saying? Each character is fighting a past that haunts them. I adored that they learn to trust each other and help each other when they were losing the battle.REAL is good story of finding the one that you need. A mash up of dark emotions and a yearn for love that they never felt before, REAL is entertaining. Somewhat particular, REAL faces solid, realistic situations that can place the reader in their shoes. REAL is engaging.