Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Things I Can't Forget

Things I Can't Forget - Miranda Kenneally Another fantastic novel, this story questions everything you thought you knew…Being a christian is never easy. Being young is following the rules all the time is never easy and well its gets boring. And questioning everything you were ever taught, brings new things to light. Do you still follow? Or do you follow a different. I really liked the growth of the character in the book. Kate is so used to doing things a certain way that its hard to let go. The plot is good with asking questions but not sounding harsh. Each chapter Kate discovers more about herself and those around her.I like the love interest cause it didn’t move fact. As the reader, I was able to enjoy Kate learning about others and learning to love others. The love interest was a slow build, allowing me to fall in love too. I really enjoyed that. Not that many books take time in falling in love.Overall, this is a great book. It raises questions lightly, allowing the reader to dive into the questions too. Written nicely and very moving, Things I Can’t Forget is great!