Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Rule (Marked Men, #1)

Rule (Marked Men, #1) - Jay Crownover Loving the bad boy themes, this is another highly recommended book from my fellow blogger friends. And let me tell you that they never steer me wrong.I loved this book. I adored the plot. I think having someone that you love silently for such a long time with no notice is so hard to endure. You hope and waiting, just waiting for your time to come. I like that this couple had history. It made their story much more interesting. The hurtful past that they both shared is what brings them together.I love a couple that fights. Yes, I said it. Even though they fight, you know deep down that they are just begging for each other. The want each other so much their practically begging the other person to cross that line. Their love grew in both friendship and as lovers. They learn to trust each other and allow the other person to help.With the right amount of romance, Rule leaves me begging for more. I want to re-read the story juts to re-live the love that flows from it. Dominating and enticing, Rule is wonderful.