Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Return to Me

Return to Me - Justina Chen There is nothing that upsets me more than a broken family. Coming from one myself, I found this book to be both hopeful and enlightening. The plot of the book faces a broken down family. Reb is torn between her parents and their divorce. She thought she knew her father and the image she has of him image shattered before her. It moves quickly between shock to hurt to hope. Each chapter the broken family faces a new dynamic that, what you think may tear them apart is actually making them stronger. Reb is going through changes and trust issues. Now being upchucked from her home, Reb is questioning everything she thought she knew. I mean, who wouldn’t? Reb is discovering that no matter what her parents go through she can still have her life. She doesn’t have to be afraid of it. The ending of the book is what places the hope in reader. No matter what crossroads Reb faced by herself and with her family, she made it. She lived her dream. And that’s what counts. Return To Me is an compassionate story of love and hope. Remember no matter what your parents go through, you don’t have to follow that. You can live your dream and find love. A touch of hope that proves you can accomplish anything, Return To Me is wonderful.