Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

The Rising

The Rising - Kelley Armstrong Finally having a chance to end the series, I’m very happy with the way that it ended.First off, the plot dives right back in where the last book left off. Action-packed and lots of fun, the author did a great job in closing up all loose ends and making the plot work. There is even some surprise guest ( characters from the first series) that I was very happy to see. To see them all come together, connecting pieces and of course kicking butt, I totally loved it!The love interest, I was very interested in since I wasn’t sure which way it could go. Both guys are very good to her and to be honest I think any of them would be worthy of her. Her choice in the end, is a good one. I’m happy that Maya made the right choice for her and didn’t allow others to sway her choice. The ending is a very good happily ever after that I am absolutely satisfied with.The Rising is a great ending to one great series. It steps out of the box, capturing the reader and taking them for a great reading adventure. An awesome story, The Rising is wonderful!