Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

The End Games

The End Games - I have to admit that this book is much different than what I thought it be. Very exciting, I found myself enthralled and pulled into the story.The plot of the book seem something like a mix of The Hunger Games/The Maze Runner. Very interesting, I was completely intrigued by the idea of a game. A game, where a Game master tells you your next move. And then, the plot changed. Now, I don’t want to give away this tidbit but I mostly certainly was taken by it. After this little piece of info, I had nothing but admiration for the main character, Michael.There is a love interest that took place despite all the craziness of the story. I like that this love interest is a crush/the start of real love. They don’t have time for dates or anything fancy, still their crush on each other began to grow slowly and beautifully. I like that it brought some peace to the characters.Another great part of the story is the back round history to the characters. Both have been through a lot and I like that not everything is given to the reader all at once but piece by piece. Every bit of information only helps the reader build up the characters more in the readers head as to what is really going on. The end gives hope to a world that is once destroyed to be built up again.The End Games is a tale for fans that thirst for a great apocalyptic adventure. A mix of a game, a quest to go home, and the fight for something more, The End Games has plenty of action and plots that keeps you in place. A smart and witty story, The End games is impressive.