Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Phoenix (Black City, #2)

Phoenix (Black City, #2) - Elizabeth  Richards Alright, diving right back into the series I love it. It was easy to slip right back into the world that Ms. Richards created. Every chapter leads to more action and violence. The world is falling apart quickly and the some people aren’t standing back anymore. I really loved that through out the chapters, the reader gets to know more about the city and the laws. We also learn more about Natalie and Ash’s back round history. There is even a traitor in the midst. Let me tell you that I did NOT see that one coming.The love interest. I’m not going to say much other than it disappointed me. I mean really? After all you go through for it to fall apart so quickly left me feeling bitter. Even in the end, I still had trouble taking in all that happened.Overall, Phoenix is a roller coaster of emotions and plot. Consistent in moving forward to an ultimate build up, Phoenix resulted in a darker moving tale that is pure excitement.